The curriculum is divided into 4 educational weeks + 4 long weekends dedicated to the practice and the integration process.
For those interested, there is a rich educational programme based on a holistic approach to work with human body and consciousness, based on the traditions of the Far East.
You will learn:
Considerable basics of wide range of massage and yoga techniques, based on the traditional tantric system Kaula (Kashmiri Shaivism)
- So called “dry” techniques of Ayurvedic Yoga Stretches that help to thorough stretch and relaxation of the body and to restore the energetic balance.
- Oil harmonizing techniques based on Ayurvedic massage, designed to both thorough and gentle work with muscle tissue.
- Ritual, sensual and healing techniques for working with sacred sexuality.
- Breathing, meditation and relaxation exercises for ourselves and clients.
Furthermore, you will learn:
- authentic communication skills with clients leading to accelerate the development of your own clientele
- tantric approach to body, life and the world for personal integrity
- the art of creating a safe space for your work, where the clients will gladly return
Above all you will experience:
- cathartic Osho meditation techniques
- fundamentals of the bioenergetics theory and character types according to Reich
- shamanic body work techniques according to Medicine circle teaching
- work with the inner child
- trans dance
- a rich list of recommended literature and seminars or training under the guidance of professionals that can complement and develop the knowledge and practice gained at school
Each educational week will host a guest who brings interesting insight into specific areas within one programme block:
- healthy food
- systematic constellations
- BDSM and bodywork
- autenthic communication
Because I would like to create a truly integrated and mutually supportive group, a motivational letter (minimum of 1 standard page) is required for registration, which will give me a better sense of why you want to go through this specific training and what is your experience so far in the field of working with people.